About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I am a Montreal-based actor, writer and comedian. When U.S. President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was three days old. I cried all day. My favourite books of all time are Moby Dick by Herman Melville, The Last Temptation by Nikos Kazantzakis and The Ewoks Fun Time Activity Book by Chirpa and Pamploo. I am a member of The Vestibules, On The Spot Improv and The Best Buy Battery Club. Except for the Battery Club, I've been at all this stuff for over 20 years. Enjoy my blog.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Biplane vs. Pterodactyl! My Weekly Goofy Movie Clip


This week's clip is a very cool yet at the same time pretty goofy scene from the 1977 film, The People That Time Forgot, sequel to 1975's The Land That Time Forgot. Both are based on the novels of the same name by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

The first is a classic dinosaur adventure movie from my youth. The second, not so much, except, of course, for this "awesome" opening scene...




As you can no doubt tell from the state-of-the-art visual effects, this film was released in the same year as the original Star Wars.

That's Patrick Wayne, John Wayne's son, piloting the biplane. The Duke lived just long enough to see his son's work in this classic film.



Check back here for more Goofy Movie Clips each week.

Same Bat Time.

Same Bat Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment