About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I am a Montreal-based actor, writer and comedian. When U.S. President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was three days old. I cried all day. My favourite books of all time are Moby Dick by Herman Melville, The Last Temptation by Nikos Kazantzakis and The Ewoks Fun Time Activity Book by Chirpa and Pamploo. I am a member of The Vestibules, On The Spot Improv and The Best Buy Battery Club. Except for the Battery Club, I've been at all this stuff for over 20 years. Enjoy my blog.

Friday, December 23, 2011

"He Had on a Red Hat"

Xmas is an Adventure.


Hello Everybody!

I hope this holiday season is treating everyone well and that everyone is having on a wonderful hat.

Here is my special Holiday gift to my readers. And, no, I'm not saying "Holiday" to be PC but, rather, to annoy all the silly "War on Christmas" types who more than likely do not read my blog.

This is a special compilation I edited together of some of my fave lesser seen Christmas moments from TV, movies and advertising. Friends of mine may recognize some of this stuff from my "Very Terence Christmas" DVDs.

Either way, enjoy.



Happy Holidays!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanza!
Happy Winter Solstice!
Happy New Year!
And, yes...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment